Saturday, March 29, 2008

corrections for "dali's ex-llama wife"

okay. so I'm glad that I put out a zine, and I have been giving it away mostly. what I don't like is that there are a bunch of discrepancies and errors. the most glaring ones:

spell bound - previous version; I like the one in the zine better.

bend to my breeze - the lines on the bottom of the first two pages of this poem were cut off, and I've changed the line "as I beamed at you" to "as I blew through you" since making the zine.

freedom isn't free - this one isn't on here. the bottom was cut off on the first page of this poem for most of the copies. the last two lines are "how does the "enemy" have the same guns/ as our daughters and sons?"

moebius, cast, expanded - misplaced "sometimes I can't decide if humanity should be saved" in the zine. the online version is how it's meant to be.

it's possible that I will do a second edition with corrections. right now, however I am working on some other things. more about them later.

No comments: