Saturday, December 11, 2010

I have neglected this blog for a full two years (minus a few days). I hold on to it, though. Perhaps I'll tidy it up, redirect it a little, combine it with other ventures. For now, I am just going to update as I see fit and contemplate what my web presence is becoming.

What is going on with me: slightly different career. From Head Start to after school programs as either a performance art instructor, or fitness instructor. Also, learning to teach medical students how to properly give an exam to a patient.

I went on a 6-week tour over the summer with the Baltimore Annex Theater. I am creating new performance pieces, writing songs, lining up solo shows, and then preparing to put a band together after the holidays. I am organizing a salon-style holiday market. I'm not only making things for it, but I am going to be Santa for it. Ha!

Lots of other things. But these are the basics. Not even sure if I have shared so much on this site, but thought it might be of interest. Or not. Whatever.

More some other time. Perhaps some writing. Perhaps this will just be another way to promote myself, perhaps it will be more in depth about my creative ventures and my career development. Who knows? Not me. Yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Unquestionably believe that which you stated. Your favorite justification seemed to be on the net the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while people think about worries that they plainly don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks